When you pay your registration you secure your spot as a festival participant. This avails you to all the benefits of participation (see below).
REGISTRATION TYPES & FEES:
Registration Type 1: Live from the Hollywood Fringe Zone! $175
This registration type is for anything taking place within the Hollywood Fringe Zone (the following cross-streets make up the Zone: Franklin Ave., Normandie Ave., Rosewood Ave., and Gardner St). This registration type can have a live in-person audience, be live-streamed, or BOTH!
Livestream or host a traditional in-person audience in an HFF Venue! Work with your chosen venue/rental space to create your own show schedule. There are plenty of venues to choose from that can all be found on hollywoodfringe.org/venues. Want to work with a venue not currently listed on the site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin this process.
You can also work from site-specific/non-traditional theatre locations within the Hollywood Fringe zone. From window display theatre to outdoor immersive work, this option is for those looking to bring their show to a site-specific setting. This option also requires proper permitting. Email email@example.com to begin this process.
Registration Type 2: Livestream from outside of the Fringe Zone! $225
This option allows you to participate in this year’s Hollywood Fringe Festival from anywhere in the world! At home or any other location outside the fringe zone. You choose your schedule and livestream as many shows as you want during the official run of the festival. The world is your stage.
No tickets for in-person audiences may be sold under this registration type through the Fringe site. This is a purely digital Hollywood Fringe experience.
Additionally, the Hollywood Fringe offers registration for any theatre-related educational programming (i.e. workshops, panels, town halls). This does not include performances of any type.
- $50 for one educational workshop-style event (June - August 2021)
- You may register one educational event for $0 if you have already registered another show
To learn more about what LIVESTREAM means at HFF check out this article
- Add information on your show and pick a category at hollywoodfringe.org/add_project
- Answer some questions related to your show and your participation
- Tag your project
- Apply to event venues if you plan on streaming from an official HFF venue. This is optional.
- Sign the Contract, make sure to note the COVID liability waivers
- Register your show with one of the Registration Levels. Be very mindful of which one you select. A credit card is required.
- Purchase online ads to promote your show (this is optional can be done at any time).
If you plan on performing (and/or streaming) from an HFF venue under Registration Type 1: Live from the Hollywood Fringe Zone…
- You are required to facilitate a booking and contract with one of the HFF venues posted on the website. You will most likely be charged rent and potentially a fee for streaming services.
- Those venues will schedule your performances for you based on your contracted dates and times
- You or your venue will post your streaming link if you are streaming your show.
- You are responsible for pricing your performances
If you are participating under Registration Type 2: Livestream from outside of the Fringe Zone…
- You are responsible for adding your own performances in your show’s admin dashboard. They must fall within the HFF21 dates
- You are responsible for posting your own streaming link
- You are responsible for pricing your performances
For all streaming shows...
- Streaming links will be posted on your show’s page as soon as you add it and will be visible to all those with a purchased ticket.
- Streaming links will automatically be emailed to all ticketed patrons 20 minutes before the performance begins
- All tickets sold through the fringe site will be settled with the primary producer (the user who registered the project), within ten days of the closure of the festival.
- You will have a chance to update your address before the settlement check is posted.
BENEFITS OF REGISTRATION
We have tried to keep our registration costs as low as possible so all can participate. Most of the money raised through registration will be spent on marketing the festival itself. Remember: We don’t guarantee you an audience, however, we do everything we can to make sure people know about the Festival as a whole. Attracting festival-goers to see your show is a task you need to tackle yourself (we will help you along).
Once you have paid your registration fee, you are entitled to these benefits:
Inclusion in the Fringe Website, Fringe App, and all the festival-wide promotion enacted every year including print & digital ads, radio spots, and more.
Ticket Sales through Fringe box offices located on the web, the phone, and at our digital Fringe Central. Check out this article on all things ticketing.
Access to our participant support team to help you through your Fringe experience.
Special deals with our media partners to save you time and money marketing your show. Check out our Marketing & Press article for more information.
A dedicated, customizable home on our Website and access to its promotional tools.
Discounted fees on website advertising at www.hollywoodfringe.org/market. We also work with partners throughout the community to secure great benefits (and big discounts) for fringe participants.
Access to social events for fun and networking. Keep up-to-date by reading the Fringe Blog.
register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register register