With hundreds of shows and thousands of performances, it is sometimes difficult to piece together an ideal schedule that includes everything that peaks your interest.
Many festival goers see upwards of four to five shows a day, bouncing from venue to venue. Others spread their experience across multiple days, seeing one to two shows a visit. No matter how you choose your Fringe adventure, making an effective schedule is always a challenge.
Here's the good news: The Hollywood Fringe website features a tool to help organize your Fringe days.
With this tool, you can:
- View a day-by-day rundown of performances during the festival
- Fill your cart as you find shows that interest you
- Browse amongst your favorited shows to slot them into your schedule
- Filter your queries so you can select from shows that maximize your experience
- Avoid conflicts by referencing your own schedule as you browse shows
- Purchase all your tickets in one fell swoop
We hope this tool helps your planning and enriches your Fringe experience! Check it out today at hollywoodfringe.org/scheduler.
As always, contact us at [email protected] with any issues, comments or suggestions.